The following are the Terms and Conditions for online Payments. Please go through the same carefully. Please ensure you are aware of the current terms:
- Terms & conditions
- Refund/ Cancellation Policy
Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. By using the online payment facility on this website you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use this facility, or contact us Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- “Card supplier” means the Company which owns the debit or credit card you are using on the Online Payment Facility.
- “Online payment facility” means the internet based payment system operated on behalf of CIM.
- Payment(s) through this Service may only be made with a Credit Card, Debit card or Net Banking.
- The users are advised to take note of the terms and condition of aggregators charges.
- The Credit card information supplied at the time of using the service is processed by the payment gateway of the service provider. It is the sole responsibility of the User of the service to ensure that the information entered in the relevant fields is correct. It is recommended that you take and retain a copy of the transaction for record keeping purposes, which might assist in resolution of any disputes arise in-case.
- The Applicant has to take utmost care in disclosing personal data in a safe Online environment. Exposure to unsafe public online plat forms are at the sole risk and discretion of the applicant. CIM or the Service Provider will have no control over such external matters.
- The service is to provide using a payment gateway service provider through a secure website.
The online payment gateway SERVICE is offered jointly by Kotak Bank Private Limited and Techprocess Limited through CHRISTIAN INSTITUTE of MANAGEMENT Website www.cimindia.in
- The CIM will collect personal data relating to the students, or payee making payment including name, data of birth, address and other information, thus information may be used for fast access when they visit our site, and contact the students /keep you inform about our new events and publications.
- CIM shall not store any information with respect to your Credit card/ Debit card and any of your Bank account details.
All payments on the website are VeriSign SSL secured. This means all Personal Information you provide on the Website is transmitted SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. SSL is a proven coding system that lets your browser automatically encrypt, or scramble, data before you send it to us.
- Acknowledgement will be sent by email after receiving the credit of the amount.
- Receipts of the payment notices will be sent to the payer by courier / post.
- Study material / Orders will send by courier / post.
Refund/ Cancellation Policy
- Fees once paid will not be refunded and purchase of any books will not be refunded under any circumstances.