Christian organisations and churches in India performing at biblical level of management excellence.
To enable Churches and Organisations in India to achieve management excellence to fulfil their God given Vision and Mission.
Accountability to God, the Church and the State.
Identity of CIM
- A non-profit Christian management training society runs by Indian Christian management professionals who are in the corporate sector, in educational fields and in Christian missions.
- The Institute is indigenous in vision, origin, management, personnel and leadership. It is 45% indigenous in finance and aims to increase Indian funding in the years to come.
- National in its Constitution. Society and Board members are drawn from all regions of India, all Church denominations and all national Christian federations.
CIM Core Values
- We are a growing Association of Christian management professionals committed to provide voluntarily, high quality management training and service to Christian organisations (Nehemiah 2:17 & 18).
- Interdenominational in stance, we are very responsible members in our respective churches.
- We base all our actions, plans and objectives on the Holy Scripture (1 Corinthians 1:30).
- We place equal emphasis on management excellence and spirituality.
- We are strong optimists who do not despair about managerial deficiencies in Christian organisations / churches but rely on the Holy Spirit to redeem and transform them (Zechariah 4:6-10, Isaiah 61:4; 42:3 & 4).
- We strongly believe in and promote networking, co-operation and partnership.
- We aim at South Asian missions and churches reaching global standards in management on par with secular enterprises.
- We are accountable in our service to the Indian Church (Romans 12:17).
- With some sacrifice on our part we offer our services at very affordable cost to the churches and missions (2 Samuel 24:24)
- We believe in transparency in all our functioning including finances. Our accounts are open to the public (1 John 1:7; II Cor. 8:21).